123/TUNE 6-R-V-M (USB) complete system for W114 engines
Now all parts in one order: a 123/TUNE Mercedes-6-R-V distributor + ignition coil + set of 6 spark plugs + spark plug cables!
Complete electronic ignition set for Mercedes W114 engines.
Now all parts in one order: a 123/TUNE-6-R-V-M distributor + ignition coil + set of 6 spark plugs + spark plug cables!
Contents of the set
- The 123/TUNE-6-R-V-M is specially designed for 6 cylinder Mercedes W114 engines WITH vacuum advance.
- Because old ignition coils have often been overheated, a 123 Red Coil is included in this set.
- A set of 6 spark plugs and spark plug wires have also been added.
Attention points with the 123/TUNE-6-R-V-M electronic ignition
The spark plug wires are suitable for (check the length of the wires):
(W114) 250 M 114.920 01.68 - 08.72
(W114) 250 M 114.920 07.68 - 08.72
Coupe (W114) 250 C M 114.920 04.69 - 06.72
Coupe (W114) 250 CE M 114.980 04.69 - 04.72
About the 123/TUNE-6-R-V-M
Programming your ideal advance curve? The 123/TUNE ignition enables you to do so. Just using a (shielded) USB cable and notebook. So if you want to tune your engine or have an engine that does not have a standard distributor available... the 123/TUNE can help you out. You can easily setup the 123/TUNE to fulfill even the most demanding requirements.
The "M" model will replace most Bosch distributors, for example used in Mercedes (please check dimensions before ordering). The 123/TUNE-6-R-V-M for 6 cylinders comes (only) with an upright cap.
For more information about this ignition like the features and installation, please click here.
- Direction of rotation
- 4,0 - 15,0 volts
- 500 - 8000 rpm
- -30 to 100 Celsius
- Stock or high energy coil, primary coil NOT below 1,0 ohm
- Constant current, fully automatic
- After 1 second current is switched off
- Less than 0,5 degr. crankshaft
- Programmable: -20 / +20 degrees.
- Max. Advance
- 45 degr. crankshaft
- red +6V or +12V, black '-' ignition coil, blue chassis ground, yellow curve selector
- Earth type
- Suitable for negative and positive earth systems
- Programmable via USB cable with Windows PC Software
No customer reviews for the moment.