123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-G (Bluetooth) complete set for Land Rover 2.25L
Now available in one order, the complete set for the Land Rover 2.25L: the 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-G (Bluetooth) distributor WITH vacuum advance + ignition coil + set of 4 spark plugs + spark plug wires!
Complete electronic ignition set for a Land Rover 2.25L
Now you can order the complete set for the Land Rover 2.25L in one go:
- 1x 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-G (Bluetooth) distributor WITH vacuum advance
- 1x 123 Blue Coil ignition coil
- 4x Lucas spark plugs
- 1x Spark Plug Wire Set
The 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-G (Bluetooth) ignition replaces most 4 cylinder Lucas distributors
The "G" model will replace most Lucas distributors, for example used in MG, Triumph and Jaguar (please check dimensions before ordering).
Features of the 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-G
- Rotation CW and CCW (auto detect)
- For 6 Volt and/or 12 Volt cars (auto detect)
- Variable dwell constant current, fully automatic (auto detect)
- Coil current protection time-out after 1 second (auto detect)
- For positive and negative earth cars (123TUNE-8 is for negative earth ONLY)
- Programmable centrifugal advance curve (500 to 8000 rpm)
- Programmable vacuum-advance and boost-retard curve (0 to 200 kPa or -30 inHg to +15 psi)
- Rev limiters (advanced random spark stealing)
- Real-time tuning (ideal for working on a test bench)
Your smartphone or tablet will show you
- Temperature gauge (selectable in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Manifold pressure (selectable in Bar or inches Hg/Psi)
- Tachometer (0 to 8000 rpm crankshaft)
- Spark-energy gauge (primary coil current)
- Total-advance gauge (in degrees crankshaft)
- Battery voltage
- GPS speed
Please note before ordering the TUNE+
We strongly advise you to check the dimensions of the 123/TUNE+ with the original distributor cap AND to carefully read the installation manual before you order! In the installation manual you will find more information and a few examples with a step by step explanation on how to install and program the 123/TUNE+.
The TUNE+ will run on all iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (or higher).
Ignition coil and spark plugs
NB: Used ignition coils are often no longer in good condition. It is not possible to determine how often an ignition coil has been exposed to overheating in the past. That is why we have included the 123 Blue Coil so that you can be sure that this coil will no longer overheat.
Spark plug wires
Ideal in combination with the 123ignition ignitions for the Landrover 2.25L. A suppressed silicone cable with a carbon core.
- coil cable: 40 cm, an angled cap and a straight cap
- 3x 33 cm, an angled cap and a straight cap
- 1x 37 cm, an angled cap and a straight cap
Please check whether the length of the above spark plug wires corresponds to what you need for your car.
- Direction of rotation
- 4,0 - 15,0 volts
- 500 - 8000 rpm
- -30 to 100 Celsius
- Stock or high energy coil, primary coil NOT below 1,0 ohm
- Constant current, fully automatic
- After 1 second current is switched off
- Less than 0,5 degr. crankshaft
- With vacuum, also works without when not connected.
- Max. Advance
- 45 degr. crankshaft
- red +6V of +12V, black - coil
No customer reviews for the moment.