Also available for the Renault/Dauphine:
Tuning your engine using your own tablet or smartphone? The TUNE+ is the first wireless electronic ignition that you can program yourself using your iOS or Android Bluetooth 4.0 devices. The free app enables you to adjust the advance curve. It shows an electronic dashboard. Within the settings there is also an immobilizer integrated to secure your car with a state-of-the-art anti-theft system.
123/TUNE+ programming wireless
After installing the free app and making a Bluetooth connection, you can set up the 123/TUNE+ via your phone or tablet yourself with its own optimal advance curve.
The App makes it possible to change the ignition curve, display an electronic dashboard and secure your car by means of immobilizer.
Model "Renault" for Renault/Dauphine
The 123/TUNE+ Renault-Dauphine-4-R-V is a distributor, specifically targeted for the 670-01, 670-02 and 670-05 engines as used in Renault Dauphine (please check dimensions).
Features of the 123/TUNE+ 4-R-V-Renault-Dauphine
- Rotation CW and CCW (auto detect)
- For 6 Volt and/or 12 Volt cars (auto detect)
- Variable dwell constant current, fully automatic (auto detect)
- Coil current protection time-out after 1 second (auto detect)
- For positive and negative earth cars
- Programmable centrifugal advance curve (500 to 8000 rpm)
- Programmable vacuum-advance and boost-retard curve (0 to 200 kPa or -30 inHg to +15 psi)
- Rev limiters (advanced random spark stealing)
- Real-time tuning (ideal for working on a test bench)
Your smartphone or tablet will show you
- Temperature gauge (selectable in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Manifold pressure (selectable in Bar or inches Hg/Psi)
- Tachometer (0 to 8000 rpm crankshaft)
- Spark-energy gauge (primary coil current)
- Total-advance gauge (in degrees crankshaft)
- Battery voltage
- GPS speed
Before ordering the TUNE+ please note
We strongly advise you to check the dimensions of the 123/TUNE+ with those of your original distributor AND to carefully read the installation manual before you order! In the installation manual you'll find more information and a few examples with a step by step explanation on how to install and program the 123/TUNE+.
The TUNE+ will run on all iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (or higher).
Coil and spark plugs
Although used coils all look alike, they should be viewed with suspicion since one cannot tell from the outside whether and how often they were exposed to overheating in the past. Installing the 123ignition system will ensure that the coil will never overheat again in the future. Of course you can also order this here. Below you will find a picture from the coil we recommend at ‘Accessories’ and you can easily add it to your cart.
Perhaps you'll also need new spark plugs? At 123ignitionshop we’ve added the spark plugs most commonly used in addition with the 123ignitions we offer. See: the spark plugs list.
- Direction of rotation
- 4,0 - 15,0 volts
- 500 - 8000 rpm
- -30 to 100 Celsius
- Stock or high energy coil, primary coil NOT below 1,0 ohm
- Constant current, fully automatic
- After 1 second current is switched off
- Less than 0,5 degr. crankshaft
- Programmable: -20 / +20 degrees.
- Max. Advance
- 45 degr. crankshaft
- red +6V or +12V, black '-' ignition coil, blue chassis ground
- Earth type
- Suitable for negative and positive earth systems
- Wirelessly programmable with Android or iOS app
No customer reviews for the moment.