123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE, with trigger pulse
The 123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE can be used in the Porsche 912, 914 and the Porsche 356 engines.
Suitable for a Bosch D-jetronic injection system (a D-jetronic has 2 extra contact points for controlling the injection).
123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE distributor for Porsche 912, Porsche 914 and Porsche 356 models WITH electronic injection
The 123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE can be used in the Porsche 912, Porsche 914 and Porsche 356 models WITH a Bosch D-jetronic injection system (a D-jetronic has 2 extra contact points for controlling the injection). This version is also suitable for the VW 411E, the VW 412E and the VW 1600E.
This ignition comes with a Porsche ring.
Features of the 123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE electronic ignition
With a switch you can easily choose the advance-curve that is specified for your specific engine. The unit offers a built-in LED for easy static timing and several different advance-curves.
It also offers:
- Vacuum advance
- Automatic dwell
- Automatic power-cut after 1 second
- Gear shift retard
Please note about the 123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE 123ignition
When you will need a 123ignition without electronic injection, please order a 123/Porsche-4-R-V.
Please read the installation manual carefully. It contains the specifications of the 123-ignition system, as well as a step-by-step description of the installation procedure. The installation instructions also contain a cross-reference between the original Bosch number and the setting of the 123/Porsche-4-R-V, as well as a list which links engine numbers to the required setting of the 123ignition.
Coil and spark plugs
Although used coils all look alike, they should be viewed with suspicion since one cannot tell from the outside whether, and how often they were exposed to overheating in the past. Installing the 123ignition system will ensure that the coil will never be overheated again in future. We recommend the 123 Red Coil.
Perhaps you'll also need new spark plugs? At Leen APK's we recently added the spark plugs most commonly used in combination with the 123ignitions we offer. See: the spark plugs list.
Now available to order in one set:
- for Porsche 356/914: a 123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE distributor (injection) + ignition coil + spark plug wires! Different spark plugs are used with the 356/914, so these are not included.
- for Porsche 912: a 123/Porsche-4-R-V-IE distributor (injection) + ignition coil + spark plug wires! Different spark plugs are used on the 912, so these are not included. Be aware! This set is not suitable for 912 E!
- Direction of rotation
- 4,0 - 15,0 volts
- 500 - 8000 rpm
- -30 to 100 Celsius
- Stock or high energy coil, primary coil NOT below 1,0 ohm
- Constant current, fully automatic
- After 1 second current is switched off
- Less than 0,5 degr. crankshaft
- With vacuum, also works without when not connected.
- Max. Advance
- 45 degr. crankshaft
- red +6V of +12V, black - coil
No customer reviews for the moment.