The 123/ALFA-4-R-V is designed for 4 cylinders Alfa Romeo engines WITH vacuum addvance and will fit in an Alfa Giulia, Giulia Nuova, Duetto, Spider and Bertone.
The 123/ALFA-4-R-V distributor is designed for 4 cylinders Alfa Romeo engines
Curves are installed for the different models in combination with different Bosch distributors:
- curve 0 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.129.036 of the Giulia Nuova 1300-1600
- curve 1 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.110.045 of the Spider 2000 and the Bertone 2000
- curve 2 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.112.060 of the Giulia TI
- curve 3 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.112.065 of the Giulia TI
- curve 4 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.110.041 of the Duetto 1600
- curve 5 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.110.044 of the Giulia Super and the Giulia Sprint
- curve 6 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.110.044 of the Giulia GT, GTA and GTC
- curve 7 replaces distributor JF-4 of the Giulia Super 1300-1600
- curve 8 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.110.032 of the Spider 1750, and
- curve 9 replaces Boschnr. 0.231.110.034 of the Bertone 1750.
Features of the 123/ALFA-4-R-V electronic ignition
No more wear, no more replacement of breaker points or condensor, EVER again. The advance is now electronically calculated: set it, and forget it! The unit offers a built-in LED for easy static timing and several different advance-curves, which can be selected by means of a little switch.
The unit also offers:
- Vacuum advance
- Automatic dwell
- Automatic power-cut after 1 second
Installation manual of the 123ignition
Please read the installation manual carefully. It contains more information about static timing and the advance-curves, the specifications of the 123-ignition and a step-by-step description of the installation procedure.
Coil and sparkplugs
Although used coils all look alike, they should be viewed with suspicion since one cannot tell from the outside whether, and how often they were exposed to overheating in the past. Installing the 123 Ignition system will ensure that the coil will never be overheated again in future. We recommend the 123 Blue Coil.
Perhaps you'll also need new sparkplugs? At 123ignitionschop we recently added the sparkplugs most commonly used in addition with the 123ignitions we offer. See: the sparkplugs list.
Now also the complete set can be ordered in one go: a 123/Alfa-4-R-V distributor + 123 Blue Coil + set of 4 spark plugs WR7DC + spark plug cables
- Direction of rotation
- 4,0 - 15,0 volts
- 500 - 8000 rpm
- -30 to 100 Celsius
- Stock or high energy coil, primary coil NOT below 1,0 ohm
- Constant current, fully automatic
- After 1 second current is switched off
- Less than 0,5 degr. crankshaft
- With vacuum, also works without when not connected.
- Max. Advance
- 45 degr. crankshaft
- red +6V of +12V, black - coil
No customer reviews for the moment.