123/TUNE 4-R-V-G (USB) complete system MGB
Now all parts in one order: a 123/TUNE 4-R-V-G distributor + coil + set of 4 spark plugs + spark plug wires.
Complete electronic ignition set for an MGB GT.
Now all parts in one order: a 123/TUNE 4-R-V-G distributor + ignition coil + set of 4 spark plugs + spark plug cables!
Contents of the set
The 123/TUNE 4-R-V-G is specially designed for 4 cilinder MG engines with vacuum advance and is suitable for an MGB GT 1.8.
Because old ignition coils have often overheated, a 123 Blue Coil is included in this set.
A set of 4 spark plugs and new spark plug cables have also been added.
Please note about the 123/TUNE 4-R-V-G electronic ignition
Please check that the length of the above spark plug wires and the type of spark plugs match what you need for your car.
Please read the installation manual carefully. The manual contains further information on engine and distributor numbers, ignition timing and advance curves, as well as 123 ignition specifications. The installation procedure of the 123 ignition system to be followed is also described step by step.
- Direction of rotation
- 4,0 - 15,0 volts
- 500 - 8000 rpm
- -30 to 100 Celsius
- Stock or high energy coil, primary coil NOT below 1,0 ohm
- Constant current, fully automatic
- After 1 second current is switched off
- Less than 0,5 degr. crankshaft
- Programmable: -20 / +20 degrees.
- Max. Advance
- 45 degr. crankshaft
- red +6V or +12V, black '-' ignition coil, blue chassis ground, yellow curve selector
- Earth type
- Suitable for negative and positive earth systems
- Programmable via USB cable with Windows PC Software
No customer reviews for the moment.