Can’t connect Bluetooth
 Vraagbaak   Started by stevo   2018-11-07 15:50:08 +01:00   Comments: 5    Viewed: 10602

1. stevo
    stevo Member
    I’ve tried for two days to connect the app to my 123. I’ve tried it with my iPhone and my iPad. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache, etc. when i try to connect it just keeps searching, forever. The light is solid blue on the 123, indicating it is connected, but it does not appear in the app. I’ve reset the 123 as well. Please help
    stevo, 2018-05-30 02:08:33 +02:00
  2. pierrox
    pierrox Member
    I don't have a solution... I have the same problem! Today I worked on my VW bus, then decided to take it for a drive. Connected via Bluetooth, unlocked the anti-theft protection, and started the engine. As it was warming up, I lost connection on the iPhone, and it never reconnected. And now I can't get it to connect - I started the app a few times, having closed it before. Any test I should do? If I reset the ignition, will I lose my curves? And if I lose my curves and still can't connect what do I do? Bought last summer, is there a warranty on those things? Where is the blue light you're mentioning? Inside the unit? It's annoying, I lent my original distributor last week... and I have a 700km drive coming up, and I want to trust my dizzy!
    pierrox, 2018-06-16 17:59:07 +02:00
  3. clivepocock
    clivepocock Member
    Did you get a solution on your VW ? I have almost exactly same symptoms on my Bluetooth 123. Over A year old but feel Like I have wasted money
    clivepocock, 2018-10-27 12:19:10 +02:00
  4. clivepocock
    clivepocock Member
    Did you get a solution on your VW ? I have almost exactly same symptoms on my Bluetooth 123. Over A year old but feel Like I have wasted money
    clivepocock, 2018-10-27 12:19:11 +02:00
  5. Leen APK
    Leen APK Administrator Staff Member
    Please reset the bluetooth connection: EN: After the reset your ignition curve will still be the same. 1. Ignition off, bluetooth off 2. RED wire and BLACK wire together (keep the red wire connected to the coil). 3. Ignition on, and wait for about 10 seconds when the blue LED is continue on. 4. Ignition off. 5. Black wire to the original connector. 6. You now can use the Password 1234 and if you want to, change the curve. D: Ihre Zündkenlinien bleibt die selbe nach eine Reset. 1. Zündschloss aus, Bluetooth ausgeschalltet 2. Schliess die schwarze Draht auf die rote (die noch am Zündspule ist) 3. Zündschloss an und warte 10 sec bis die blaue LED an ist. 4. Zündschloss aus 5. Die schwarze Draht wieder auf die Minus der Zündspule 6. Paswort ist jetz 1234, Zündkenlienien kann wann Sie wünschen geändert wirden. NL: De geprogrammeerde curve blijft behouden tijdens de reset. 1. Zet het contact uit én de bluetooth van uw GSM 2. Haal de zwarte draad los en verbindt deze met de rode draad (die nog verbonden is met de bobine) 3. Contact aan, en wacht 10 seconden terwijl de blauwe LED brandt 4. Contact uit 5. Zet de zwarte draad weer terug op de originele positie 6. De ontsteking is nu gereset; het password is 1234, wanneer u wilt kunt u kunt de curve opnieuw programmeren
    Leen APK, 2018-11-07 15:50:08 +01:00
  6. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Tems & Conditions!
Help!